This page contains the list of articles which pertain to the category Guideline on targeted communication. The guidelines offer practical how-to knowledge about communicating research results in a usable way. They are formatted in the style of a checklist, to increase ease of use and accessibility. Additionally, the guidelines link to the background knowledge articles bases for further, theoretical details.
Important guidelines listed here include:
- Developing your communication strategy
- Creating a communication plan
- Defining your communication goals
- Defining your target groups
- Choosing your communication tools
- Choosing your communication channel
- Evaluating the performance of your communication
This list is subject to grow as contributors write new articles and terms used in the texts bring forward more potential articles.
Pages in category "Guideline"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.